Monday, July 4, 2011

Man Candy Monday

I had someone remark to me that my feature last Monday makes me look like an Eric truebie stalker..to which I replied no...it just makes me happy:)  Anyway in the spirit of things Alcide is one that just can't be overlooked.  Eric maybe what interested me in the series but Alcides appearance just made it better.  So without further ado here is our Man Candy Monday Feature : Alcide or better known as WILF!!!







Last Day to enter into the drawing for Jen Wylies Sweet Light!!  Happy Fourth Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Linny said...

I was blinded by the eye candy, so I better follow. ...hehe.

Unknown said...

I could without a doubt hang-out around here on Mondays..LOL Outstanding...even if I am stopping by on Wednesday. ;)

LOVE the blog!!!

Sebella Blue said...

Extremely impressive and just my kind of blog.

Silvia said...

Well, what can I say!?... What a great taste!! ;)
Thanks for the follow, I'm following back! :)

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text