Sunday, July 10, 2016

AAD Spotlight: Roxanne Witherell




INTRODUCING ROXANNE WITHERELL

Hi everyone! I'm Roxanne Witherell and I am excited to be an attending author

at Authors After Dark. I can't wait to meet everyone.

There are a lot of you that don't know that much about me so here goes a

little something to start you off. I was born in Louisiana but I call South Carolina

my home  now. I am a mother of four children (18,13,13,7). No there wasn't a typo.

I have twin boys and no girls. I live out in the country and prefer it over the city.

I write paranormal. (currently shifters) The first book in the series is Mountainside Resort

and the second Fated Temptation is coming out... soon! While trying to find my place I will

be exploring deeper into the paranormal world in future series and stand alones.

If you see me at AAD, please feel free to come up and say hi. I always have goodies on me.

I will have a table at the Debut Dinner and a section for Drive-in Movie Night. Also Friday morning

come join me and other wonderful authors for breakfast. There is will a lot of swag and goodies,

prizes and giveaways.





The last AAD is going to be epic! Come join in all the fun.

http://authorsafterdark.org/

No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text